Hockey #3


If I thought the weather last week was bad I was in for a treat this week; gailforce winds, absolutely chucking it down and arctic temperatures were experienced today. To top it all of we didn't even win this week, my aim of three games, three wins not completed :( but hey ho life goes on. A plus though for the match was that I didn't get quite so injured, only a ball to the knee, a stick whacked across my wrist and almost being hit in the face was what I had to deal with today. Nevertheless a trip into town for some retail therapy is still calling for me in the morning.

On the look out for some new trainers for a football match on Monday (I'm going to ache!) n a few little bits n bobs of makeup is the list so far, hopefully ill find some good bargains! (YN)


Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova