Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Mask

I am 20 and have never used a face mask before! Ok confession over and the other night I decided it was finally time to explore what it felt like to have a face mask so raided my little storage cupboard. Here I found 4 Montagne Jeunesse face masks waiting to be used, and settled upon the Strawberry Souffle one to start.



The first thing I noticed on applying the mask was the smell 'strawberry and whipped cream' it really did smell lovely and like actual fresh strawberries. So after applying, I found there was a lot of the cream for my face, not sure whether I was applying it to thinly or if this is just how the mask is... but alas sat and waited for 15 minutes before washing it off.

During this time I felt the mask tighten and have to say it wasn't what I expected to feel but it wasn't an uncomfortable experience by any means. In this time I simply sat back, watching TV and nothing else (not even looking at my phone!).

On reading some reviews people occasionally find that washing off can take a bit more than 'rinsing with water' as packaging says but with this this was just the case, a flannel and warm water and the product was removed fully. My face did feel a lot fresher and both looked and felt smoother so this would be a definite plus for me, however on closer inspection it left loads of little bits of glitter over my face which to say may not have been an issue but for me I wasn't the keenest, I didn't especially want a glittery face....

Overall though I would rate this product and I will definitely be using face masks again, I mean I have another three just sat there waiting for me right now!

xox

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova