New Blog Design and Layout

I am quite possibly one of the most indecisive people when it comes to the design of my blog (maybe not quite...) so much so that I have changed the background and/or layout of my blog at least twice a week since I started this. Tonight however I am going to put an end to this... after spending hours (literally) spent trawling google and fellow bloggers I think I have finally settled with a design that I am happy with... for now anyway... and am going to make a promise to myself that, yes, I can add to it, but no, I cannot change anything existing about it.

Let's see if I can keep to this promise at least until the end of April *crosses fingers* and for all you guys out there looking for a new, interesting way to spruce up your blog I have found these to be absolutely amazing and resulting in me being spoilt for choice (hence the regular changes!) so really would recommend you all taking a little peek:

1. Blogaholic Designs

2. The Cutest Blog on the Block

3. Shabby Blogs

4. Carrie Loves

Would love to hear what you think about the new look and don't be afraid to give me a cheeky follow, I'm feeling rather lonely chatting to myself at the moment ;)
xox




Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova