Succumbed to Boots and Soap & Glory

For ages now, and I mean ages I have been wanting to try some Soap & Glory products due to the sheer amount of good stuff I hear about the brand yet keep putting myself off because of the cost of their items.

However, yesterday I was feeling the desire to splurge and treat myself for once. All of my money being spent on travel and food does not leave me with a smile on my face! So after a new bag from NewLook, some new work trousers (YAWN) a fair few new nail varnishes I decided that boots was my next step and here I gave in to my temptations.


Ok so I was helped by Boots' 3 for 2 offer but this little bundle came to just £25 which personally I didn't feel was too bad and I really can't wait to try all of them and let you know what I think, I'm sure I will be happily satisfied.

xox

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova