Argh Work Stresses!

I woke up this morning at 7:49 with a text telling me not to bother going into work this morning as the bosses were complaining about money and the fact that they couldn't afford to pay me to work. I am due to start at 11 so fair enough that gave me 3 and a bit hours notice. The annoying thing about this however was that my boss hasn't even let me know but instead text a friend asking her to let me know! Right rant over....


This picture made me smile so I just had to put it in! Instead of mellowing on this I am going to make the use of what promises to be a nice sunny day, I mean I may even venture down to the beach for a while if the desire hits me.

But for now the plan is to have a lazy morning until the shops open, get dressed in my new Miss Selfridge jeans (the comfiest things EVER) and take a stroll down town, I may even go and buy myself a cooked breakfast! The best way to spend an impromptu day off is to go out and spend the money I would have been earning surely??

Have any of you had any impromptu days off lately? xox

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova