NOTD - NYC In a Minute Quick Dry Water Street Blue

This really was an impulse buy when I was out buying some dinner with the brother yesterday.

We went on the look out for some crisps and I instead stumbled upon these little bargains, loads of NYC nail polishes for just £1 each.

Unfortunately I was only able to pick up 2 due to the lack of pennies that I had taken out with me. One of these was a bright blue shade called Water Street Blue which is a proper blue summery shade.


I only needed to apply 2 coats to get the finish that I wanted, as shown in the pictures and it's claim to be an In a Minute quick dry nail polish really is true.

Overall I really like this product, the quick drying, small coat finish has really impressed me. I was going to take use of Superdrug's 2 for £3 offer but it now seems that I no longer need to do this. What a treat!


Have you tried out any of the NYC nail polishes? I also have the Big City Dazzle shade so shall be trying this out soon!

Toodlepip! Xox

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova