Those Little Things That Make You Smile

Don't you just think that when you're feeling a little down and upset it really is the little things that make you feel so much better...

Just thought I'd share a few little things with you all :)


1. Awww - I'm sorry but how adorable is this! I'm not normally a massive fan of animal pics but this one did it for me :)


2. Sweets.... absolutely no-one can resist a good old bag of sweets and this one for just 39p may I add! is just amazing, the little farm animals are really cute and super tasty too! I tried not to eat them all in one sitting...


3. Ice cream - what better to eat when it's a warm day at the beach but an ice cream sundae? This one can complete with a fruit cocktail at the bottom, strawberry sauce, multiple sprinkles, wafer and flake all for just £1.50!


I just wanted to leave you all with this little message to consider... Thanks to Ness at OnePerfectDay for the image

Toodlepip! xox

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova