NOTD:- MUA Lush Lilac and Permanent Marker



Today's quick and easy nail design is one that comes at a bargain price of just £1 and a few pennies. Actually less than that if you account for the offers!

I have a quite rapidly growing collection of the new MUA nail polishes and the other day i couldn't resist this shade as part of a 3 for 2 haul. 

Today I decided to redesign my nails and used MUA Lush Lilac as my base and background, it only required 2 coats to achieve the look seen in pictures an also dried within a matter of minutes. Both major plus points for me when selecting brands and colours etc... 

To create the spots I simply picked up a packet of permanent markers from Poundland (8 different colours) and drew on these little spots. I chose the blue as it is totally different but still seems to match the lilac quite well.

Toodlepip! Xxx


Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova