Am I Normal?

I've been pondering this question this morning whilst sat on my bus journey back home - 2 hours is a long time sat thinking - and thought I would ask you guys...

Is it normal... To want a Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 job? It seems that nowadays the only jobs going - and trust me I've looked at enough - are all either part time or Saturday work is essential. 

Being only 21 some people would rather be out there having all the free time in the World so maybe I'm just maturing a little too soon?

I can't wait to be settled down in my - hopeful - family, working like I say 9 till 5 Monday to Friday, having the weekends off to play my hockey on the Saturday an eventually start driving lessons on the Sunday. - maybe I'm just a dreamer....

Please tell me I'm not alone in this boat and am not pushing for the unachievable? 

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova