The Endless Job Search...

How many of you guys out there are in the same boat as me? Graduated from University full of hope only to find that weeks and months of job searching and applying has still left us in those summer jobs. Now don't get me wrong I don't dislike my job it's just a lot of travelling!

2 hours on the bus and not being able to see the other half much more than once a week is finally starting to grate on me and I was want a job that I can return home (to my own home) to once I've finished. I think everyone will agree that nothing's better than having a nice relaxing bath before a chilled out night in front of the TV.

I don't want this to be a moaning, negative post which you all read the first line and go away - hopefully you'll have made it this far (yn)! so I shall now aim to lighten the mood.

Hockey - not everyone's forte I understand but as one of my past times I am going full out this year trying to get back into it and regain the fitness levels that I use to have. TBH being able to run for 5 minutes without a stitch would be lovely (I'm a terrible sports student I know)!!!

This also fits in with the job search though because my matches will be on Saturdays so the main point here is that I DON'T want a weekend job. People moan about the repetitive 9 to 5 days but am I strange for actually wanting that? For the past 11 years I've worked every holiday and most weekends so to have them to myself for once, well I can't imagine what it will be like really...

Finally I want to leave you all with a little message that one of my friends sent to be the other day and really did strike a chord with me - you know who you are if you're reading this ;)


Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova