Today was a Good... ish Day!

Howdy there folks....

Today has been a not so different but different day with a mixture of emotions, feelings and happenings.

It started off as any other, waking up to catch the 9 o'clock bus into Skegvegas for work, going through a lovely (cough) shift in the buffet at work then all change. It was a mad dash to one of the local restaurant/bar/nightclubs for one of my friends birthdays which turned out to be some really nice food - I apologise for the lack of pictures but I was starving by this point - and the requisite Strawberry and Lime Koppaberg. The biggest bonus of the meal was being able to catch up with a couple of people that I've not spoken to properly in a fair few months despite being pretty close through work, don't think you can beat seeing an old friend and instantly getting on as if you saw each other just the other day.

After this I (again)had to dash back off to work for another buffet shift which par a few burns I struggled through unscathed and carried on my return home. I was greeted outside by the father,  brother, sister and her partner who promptly decided to inform me that they thought I'd been kidnapped but were waiting to see me first......

The next thing to happen - and bear in mind I'm only 21 - strikes me as slightly out of the ordinary but I swear I had a hot flush... all of a sudden I came over extremely hot and bothered and had to sit down and grab a drink of water before cooling down about 5 minutes later when I went and got some nurofen tablets.

I know you're probably not interested in these uninteresting facts but I fancied a bit of a ramble if I'm being honest and felt that you guys were the best people for it. In exchange I will leave you with a little something to hopefully trigger the workings of our mind....


Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova