Thursday Night is Halloween Bingo Night!

Now traditionally Thursday the 31st October is Halloween and this year is no different - the calendar hasn't changed.

But for me, and at 21 I've still never been trick or treating, it's going to be a much quieter affair. I'm currently on the bus AGAIN I know! On my way to work in a covered up Halloween costume due to it ring fancy dress. I've decided to go low key with a black top and skirt with brown pointy boots with neon pink striped Halloween type tights hiding underneath. Simply painted my nails black last night and all I need to do when I et to work is shove on a wig, hat and cloak and put on a bit of extra makeup - lots of eye liner and red lipstick I'm thinking! 

After work, and some vigourous makeup removal I am hopping back on the bus yo return home to go out with the girls and playing bingo. Fingers crossed I win something as it could come in quite handy now. 👏

I am then intending on returning home and having some food - if we've not had the traditional KFC (after last time I think not) and spend some time on the sofa infront of the TV watching eastenders and the rest.

That's the plan but as with a lot of things ill let you know how it actually panned out later on 😊 May even try to sneak in a couple of photos if your lucky ... 

Ta ta xox

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova