Freebie hunting galore

Hey there guys!

Long time no speak I know, and for that I can only apologise as life has been pretty darn busy since my last post (2014! Eeeek)

So... I'm now a full time worker as a supervisor at a local department store - which I have to admit, is pretty amazing and I feel like a proper grown up now!!

Anyhow, I've always been one to look for freebies and ways to save the pennies, after all they do look after the pounds right! Because of this I've started following quite a few people and pages on Instagram who seem to be amazing at finding all the best deals as soon as they hit down. Currently I post any freebies and things on find on my personal instagram account - 'hcoe92' if you fancy a follow ;) but I'm thinking of starting a new account specifically dedicated to freebies and offers, hopefully by the end of this post I'll have a name for it and be able to let you know!

For my first post on this subject I thought I'd share with you some websites that I've found in the past few weeks or so that have helped me on my quest!

1) Valued Opinions - This is an amazing survey site, probably one of if not THE best one that I've found, in just a week - maybe not even that I've racked up an amazing £7. All you do is enter some surveys and they put the money into your account which you can then transfer into gift cards for loads of different retailers or make charity donations. These start at £10.50 into a £10 gift card.


2) Receipt Hog - This is an app I've recently downloaded where you take pictures of your receipts (and I mean ANY receipts) and you get credits for them. I would tell you more info on this but the best thing would be to give this article a read by Skint Dad as he goes about it way better than I could! Again I'm already half way to a pay out and only had it a few weeks now. If you fancy giving this a try just enter my referral code - buh68408

3) These are ones you are all probably aware of but here goes anyway - we have the cash back apps which give you money back for everyday grocery purchases. All of these are fab, some people will go and buy everything on the lists but I prefer just to check them when I'm out shopping at pick up things that I'd buy without the discount - however the FREE offers they do are always pretty fab! 
- Checkout Smart
- Shopmium - referral code AKUFFAHY to receive a FREE box of Lindt chocolates!!!
- Click Snap
- Top cashback

4) Quidco - If you click this link it will take you straight to my referral page for you and then you can see all the fabulous deals they do. Basically this is the BEST site out there for all you guys that do internet shopping as you get a % cash back on most online sites and if you register your bank card you can also get cash back in store with places like Cafe Nero (HELLO!) and Debenhams just to name a couple. 

5) Latest Free Stuff - This website has been around for a while now, and they have an App to for you all you savvy people. Basically what it says on the tin, they put links up for the latest free samples and offers - all in one convenient little website - what more do you need?!

Ok, so those are the main ones that I can think of for now, but don't worry I'll try to keep you updated as I find some more! 

On a good note I have created my new Instagram page - woohoo! and the username is... drum roll please... EverydayFreebiesAndMore - why not pop over and take a nosey now ;) please feel free to follow me and let me know of any great freebie or offer sites you know of to! 

Toodlepip 


Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Treats For You

Quotivation #7 - Recently Repinned