First Trnd Product Test - Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hey all!

So recently I was really excited by the fact that I got selected to trial the brand new 2 in 1 dry shampoo and conditioner from Batiste. Having used their products before I was really looking forward to getting stuck in and using this product.

It arrived the other day and I took a whole 2 seconds to open the packaging and get reading through the leaflets and assessing the product.


Upon using the product my excitement was short lived...

I will start with the positives;
  • The fragrance, both the scents smell really nice
  • There is none of the grey colour that normally comes when using dry shampoo
  • The little 'on the go' can is a perfect size to put in your handbag
And unfortunately will have to mention the negatives;





After using Batiste Blush dry shampoo
  • I found that it actually made my hair look greasier than before I used the product (see pics)
Before using any dry shampoo
After using Batiste 2 in 1 dry shampoo and conditioner 
Excuse my facial expressions on these but it's fair too say I wasn't too impressed with this new product! 

It won't however put me off Batiste products as the blush dry shampoo which I normally use restored my faith and gave me the freshness and volume that I desired and hoped for with the new product. 

I'll still share this new product with friends and family and see what they think as it may just be me that's not got on too well with the product. My hair is notoriously thick and maybe it's just the 'new way to spray' that affected the way that this performed. Shall keep you updated on the opinions of others!




Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Soap and Glory Hand Food vs Possibility Raspberry Pavlova