Garden update

Hey guys!

Hopefully some new fans to?!

As I've said before I'm not what you could exactly call 'green fingered' but have decided to get my hands dirty this year and try to transform my slab of concrete into something a bit more presentable.

My planting so far has actually gone really well; I managed to successfully grow and eat a batch lettuce and have so far doubled my potato breed and thus replanted them.

The best bit however, is my latest improvement....


I know it might not seem much, but to me it just makes the front of my house look SO much better, and my OH came back with the grass so other day for free so it hasn't even cost a penny!








I decided to spruce up the flowers - which I grew from little seedlings - with some little friends. I managed to pick these up from Home Bargains today for a measly 69p each. There were absolutely loads to choose from but I thought these two would do for now...









I'm going to keep my eye out for a few other little nick nacks and bits to spruce it up again. Maybe get some little lights to trim around and I really really want some hanging baskets and some trellis but need to do some persuading before I dare to install them!

Keep your eyes peeled for another update soon!





Popular posts from this blog

Freebie hunting galore

Sweet Treats For You

Quotivation #7 - Recently Repinned